Table of Contents
This is very easy to use Floating Template.
A user opens the webpage and sees wallpaper with the ad content. On screen resize, the wallpaper
responsively adjusts to the screen size with the ad content fully visible. It accommodates a link to
the predefined landing page.
The following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- Banner asset containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images,
scripts and other material.
- Banner assets containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
- The text in the ad has to be aligned to the “Search” form and button.
- The ad content has to be placed as close to the top as possible in order to avoid scrolling for
full ad experience.
- Additional graphic content is allowed above the search fields and on the each side of the
logo as long as it does not interfere with the static content.
NOTE: When creating wallpaper in the system, it is needed to add custom variables in order to
set the color of the background. In the settings tab, add backgroundColor custom variable
and indicate the preferred color code (e.g. #ffffff).
- In the Initial Settings step, name your banner, select Category as “Floating” and Format as “Floating Ad”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML_Floating_with_video. Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
NOTE: Additional assets should be assigned by default order:
Click the Next button.
Adjust the Settings:
When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
- Video files (MP4/WEBM format) should be assigned as first additional assets;
- Video poster goes as second additional asset.
In order to deliver HTML5 banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing HTML5 banners in Adform Test and Support Center: http://creative.adform.com/support
Custom Script URL:
|Tablet Operating System
|iOS 8.1 (and above)
||Safari & Chrome
|Android 4.0 (and above)
||Native, Chrome & Firefox
- For technical questions write: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For traffic questions: email@example.com;
- For format certifications: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For more details about format production: please contact our local office.