Table of Contents
This is very easy to use Floating with Video Template.
A user opens the webpage and a full screen floating stage appears. The floating stage enables the user to browse through the available gallery and can offer additional rich media experience. On the left side of the ad stage, screenshot of the initial webpage is displayed. The user can either click on the screenshot or “Close” button to close the floating stage. The ad accommodates a link to the predefined landing page.
- An assets for the gallery, which could be an image or a HTML file. Images dimensions should be 1092x536 and 191x107.
- Screenshot for floating stage (PNG/JPEG).
- The banner can be adjusted to your custom size – just change the width and height of the banner in manifest.json file.
- Banner asset containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
- “Close” button location: Top-left.
- Available on user initiation only (click). Off by default.
- Maximum volume level must be reasonable and user friendly.
- “Volume Control” button is required.
- Video duration: 30 seconds max. Replay allowed with user initiation.
- “Play” and "Pause" buttons are required.
Compatible components/features for Floating Ad
- First, create a Floating HTML5 banner. In the *Initial Settings* step, name your banner, select Category as “Floating” and Format as “Floating Ad”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML_Open door. Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
NOTE: Additional assets should be assigned by default order:
Click the Next button.
Adjust the General Settings:
- Site screenshot should be assigned as a first additional asset;
- Set the Expand direction as “center/top”;
- Set the Close after to “0”;
- Set the Show after to “0”;
- Untick the Page overlay checkbox;
- Tick the Is the position fixed checkbox;
- Set the Custom X position (px) as “0” and the Custom Y position (px) as “0”;
- Untick the Facebook Like Button checkbox;
When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
In order to deliver HTML5 banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing HTML5 banners in Adform Test and Support Center: http://creative.adform.com/support
|Desktop browser version
|Internet Explorer 8 (and bellow)
||not supported (backup image)
|Internet Explorer 9
|Internet Explorer 10 & 11
|Firefox (newest version)
|Chrome (newest version)
|Safari (newest version)
|Tablet Operating System
|iOS 8.1 (and above)
||Safari & Chrome
|Android 4.0 (and above)
||Native, Chrome & Firefox
- For technical questions write: email@example.com;
- For traffic questions: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For format certifications: email@example.com;
- For more details about format production: please contact our local office.