Table of Contents
This is a very easy to use Synchronized template.
Format consists of a pushdown banner and the wallpaper. User clicks on ia pushdown banner and it expands by pushing the site content down. The banner can be collapsed anytime by clicking the "Close" button.
The following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- An HTML5 File for Pushdown Banner.
- Wallpaper image
- Banner assets containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
NOTE: In order to use Adform components for HTML, it is necessary to define global preloadQueue array, where you push all the wanted components to preload before script execution and to load Adform.DHTML.js
INFO: Please refer to the Video Player component for more detailed information on component setup and behavior.
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
Creating Rich Media Banner
In order to create a Rich Media ad, navigate to the Banners page, then click the Create button and select Rich Media Ad option from the drop-down menu.
Creating Pushdown Banner
- In the Initial Settings step, name your banner, select Category as “IAB Branding” and Format as “IAB Pushdown (Single file)”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML_IAB Pushdown_(single_file). Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
NOTE: Additional assets should be assigned by default order:
Click the Next button.
Adjust the Settings:
When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
- Video files ( MP4/WEBM formats) should be assigned as first assets;
- Video poster goes below video files.
Creating Synchronized Banner
- Finally, create a Synchronized Ad which will be the Synchronized Takeover Ad. When in the Banners page (1), click the Create button and select the Synchronized Ad option from the drop-down menu (2).
- When a new page opens, you have to select previously created Pushdown banner.
Do not forget to name the banner by adding the Description.
- When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
*background image dimensions:
-width of the part covered by the content in the middle: 1000px;
-visible area of the background above and below the leaderboard: top: 5px, bottom: 6px*
In order to deliver HTML5 banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing HTML5 banners in Adform Test and Support Center: http://creative.adform.com/support:
|Desktop Browser Version
|Internet Explorer 8 (and bellow)
|Internet Explorer 9
|Internet Explorer 10 & 11
|Firefox (newest version)
|Chrome (newest version)
|Safari (newest version)
- For technical questions write: email@example.com;
- For traffic questions: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For format certifications: email@example.com;
- For more details about format production: please contact our local office.