MRAID 3D Cube
Table of Contents
MRAID 3D Cube offers an interactive rich media experience allowing the user to reveal additional content while creating a 3D effect.
A user opens a webpage or an app and sees a 3D Cube in the placement. After swiping or pressing the buttons, the cube starts to rotate and reveals additional content.
The following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- Banner asset containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
- .png/.jpg images for walls.
- In the Initial Settings step, name your banner, select Category as “Mobile” and Format as “Cube Swipe”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source. Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
- Click the Next button and adjust the Settings.
- When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
In order to deliver MRAID banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing MRAID banners in Adform Test and Support Page.
|iOS 7 (and above)
|Android 4.0 (and above)
|Windows Phone 8.1 (and above)
- For mobile serving related questions write: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For technical questions write: email@example.com;
- For traffic questions: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For format certifications: email@example.com;
- For more details about format production: please contact our local office.