Table of Contents
This is a very easy to use standard InView template.
On the initial visit, the webpage is displayed. On scroll down, when the Ad visible 50% the video starts playing and when the user scrolls away from it, the video automatically stops. The ad can offer additional video or other rich media experience. The banner accommodates a link to the predefined landing page.
The following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- Video player needs a MP4/WEBM format videos 1280x720px.
- In case that browser is very old and doesn't support HTML5 the backup image 1000x400px (PNG/JPEG) is required (set in additional assets).
- Banner assets containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
NOTE: In order to use Adform components for HTML, it is necessary to define global preloadQueue array, where you push all the wanted components to preload before script execution and to load Adform.DHTML.js
INFO: Please refer to the Video Player component for more detailed information on component setup and behavior.
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
- Available on user initiation only (click). Off by default.
- Maximum volume level must be reasonable and user friendly.
- “Volume Control” or "Mute" buttons is required.
- Video duration: 30 seconds max. Replay allowed with user initiation.
- "Play" and "Pause" buttons is required.
- In the Initial Settings step, name your banner, select Category as “Dsiplay” and Format as “Standard”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML_Standard. Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
- Click the Next button.
- Adjust the Settings:
- When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
In order to deliver HTML5 banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing HTML5 banners in Adform Test and Support Center: http://test.adform.com/testpage/banner-specifications/
Custom Script URL:
|Desktop browser version
|Internet Explorer 9 (and bellow)
|Internet Explorer 10 & 11
|Firefox (newest version)
|Chrome (newest version)
|Safari (newest version)