Table of Contents
This is very easy to use Standard banner template.
A user opens a page and sees the Standard banner in the placement. The banner can offer additional rich media experience. The banner accommodates a link to the predefined landing page.
The following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- In case the browser is very old and doesn't support HTML5, the backup image (PNG/JPEG) is required.
- Banner assets containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
- In the *Initial Settings* step, name your banner, select Category as “Dsiplay” and Format as “Standard”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML_Standard. Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
- Click the Next button.
- Adjust the Settings:
- When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
In order to deliver HTML5 banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing HTML5 banners in Adform Test and Support Center: http://creative.adform.com/support
|Internet Explorer 8 (and bellow)
|Internet Explorer 9
|Internet Explorer 10 & 11
|Firefox (newest version)
|Chrome (newest version)
|Safari (newest version)
These are custom made templates and all the questions regarding them should be addressed to: [email protected]