Table of Contents
This is a Standard responsive ad, which appears as an Inview in the publisher's website. Inview effect is produced on publisher's side.
A user opens a page and sees the standard Responsive Ad in the placement. The banner accommodates a link to the predefined landing page.
The following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- In case the browser is very old and doesn't support HTML5, the backup image (PNG/JPEG) is required.
- Banner assets containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
- In the *Initial Settings* step, name your banner, select Category as “Dsiplay” and Format as “Standard”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML_Standard. Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
NOTE: Additional assets should be assigned by default order:
Click the Next button.
Adjust the Settings:
- Mobile portrait image as asset 1, mobile landscape image as asset 2, tablet portrait (and desktop) image as asset 3 and tablet landscape (and desktop) image as asset 4;
- Video files (MP4/WEBM formats) go as first additional assets;
- Video poster should be assigned below video files.
When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
If clients would like something custom (custom animations or interactive content), they are free to build their own responsive ad based on responsive ad specs either by coding or using Adform Studio; or book Adform Production to build the ad for them (recommended).
Instructions: Dev specs: http://support.adform.com/documentation/build-html5-banners/html5-banner-formats/responsive-banners/
Studio instructions: http://support.adform.com/documentation/build-with-html5-studio/builder-20/responsive-banners/