Table of Contents
This is a highly customizable and very easy to use IAB Billboard template.
The format consists of a 970x250 stage and a collapsed 970x31 stage with “Show Ad” button. On “Show Ad” button click, the ad expands to 960x250 stage and pushes the webpage’s content down. The expanded banner accommodates a link to the predefined landing page. On “Close” button click, the ad collapses to the initial stage. The ad can be called back anytime by clicking the “Show Ad” button.
The following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- In case that browser is very old and doesn't support HTML5 the backup image (PNG/JPEG) is required (set in additional assets).
- Banner assets containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
- In the *Initial Settings* step, name your banner, select Category as “IAB Branding” and Format as “IAB Bilboard”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML_IAB_Bilboard. Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
- Click the Next button and adjust the Settings:
- When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
In order to deliver HTML5 banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing HTML5 banners in Adform Test and Support Center: http://test.adform.com/testpage/banner-specifications/
Certified on: http://www.tuttosport.com; http://www.corrieredellosport.it
|Desktop browser version
|Internet Explorer 9 (and bellow)
|Internet Explorer 10 & 11
|Firefox (newest version)
|Chrome (newest version)
|Safari (newest version)
|Tablet Operating System
|iOS 8.1 (and above)
||Safari & Chrome
|Android 4.0 (and above)
||Native, Chrome & Firefox