3D Box Leader
Table of Contents
This is a highly customizable and very easy to use 3D animated template.
The first interactive panel of the ad is loaded on the initial visit. The 3D box automatically spins through all four panels and returns to the first one. The user can directly interact with a panel by clicking on predefined areas on the right and left, which allows the user to move to the next or previous panels.
The following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- One PNG/JPEG image per each 3D panel.
- In case the browser is very old and doesn't support HTML5, the backup image (PNG/JPEG) is required (set in additional assets).
- Banner assets containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
Changing 3D Leaderboard parameters
The file “index.html” can be adjusted to customize the banner components. These are the values that can be changed:
- "direction" - cube rotation direction;
- "cubeWidth" - cube width, or banner width by default;
- "cubeHeight" - cube height, or banner height by default;
- "autoRotateEnabled" - Set box auto rotation (true, false);
- "autoRotate" - Indicates how many times cube should turn;
- "autoRotateDelay" - Time in seconds delay before each rotation;
- "autoRotateDirection" -Direction in which cube will rotate automatically (“rotateNext”, “rotatePrevious”);
- "bannerShowDelay" - Time in seconds when banner should be shown;
- "transition" - Duration in seconds for transition animation;
- "bannerEventStartingId" -Sends banner events: on swipe left bannerEventStartingId, on swipe right bannerEventStartingId + 1, on click left bannerEventStartingId + 2, on click right bannerEventStartingId + 3;
- "defaultButtonsOnPanels" - Indicates if each of cube panel should contain default buttons;
- "buttonPlacement" - Indicates if default buttons should be placed “horizontaly” or “verticaly”;
INFO: For more information, please refer to 3d Cube Component documentation:http://support.adform.com/documentation/build-html5-banners/adform-html5-api-components/3d-cube-component/
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
Compatible components/features for 3D Box
||Template in STUDIO
||Any HTML content animation
- First, in the Initial Settings step, name your banner "3D Box Leader", select Category as “Display” and Format as “3D box Leader”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML5_3D_Box_Leader". Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
- In the next step, adjust general settings.
- When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
In order to deliver HTML5 banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing HTML5 banners in Adform Test and Support Center: http://creative.adform.com/support
|Internet Explorer 8 (and bellow)
|Internet Explorer 9
|Internet Explorer 10 & 11
|Firefox (newest version)
|Chrome (newest version)
|Safari (newest version)
|Tablet Operating System
|iOS 8.1 (and above)
||Safari & Chrome
|Android 4.0 (and above)
||Native, Chrome & Firefox