Table of Contents
This is a very easy to use Synchronized template.
User opens the page and sees standard leaderboard ad placed on the header of the page and two 180x700 size banners placed on side columns of the page. By scrolling down, user sees side banners turning black and white. The banner accommodates a link to the predefined landing page.
The following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- An HTML5 file for Standard Ad banner.
- In case the browser is very old and does not support HTML5, the backup image (PNG/JPEG) is required (set in additional assets).
- Banner assets containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
Customizing the banner
You are able to change "dimensions" of the Standard Image banner.
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
- By clicking on the Ad user navigates to a landing page URL in a new window.
- In the Initial Settings step, name your banner, select Category as “Dsiplay” and Format as “Standard”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML_Standard_with_video. Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
NOTE: Additional assets should be assigned by default order:
Click the Next button.
Adjust the Settings:
When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
- Video files (MP4/WEBM formats) go as first additional assets;
- Video poster should be assigned below video files.
In order to deliver HTML5 banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing HTML5 banners in Adform Test and Support Center:
|Desktop Browser Version
|Internet Explorer 8 (and bellow)
|Internet Explorer 9
|Internet Explorer 10 & 11
|Firefox (newest version)
|Chrome (newest version)
|Safari (newest version)