Table of Contents
This is a very easy to use Synchronized template.
The format consists of a 1680x1200 background image displayed behind the website content and 980x400 Standard Leaderboard. On click, the user is redirected to the predefined landing page.
The following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- An Image for 1680x1200 background Image.
- An HTML5 asset for 980x400 Standard Leaderboard banner.
- In case the browser is very old and doesn't support HTML5, the backup image 980x400 (PNG/JPEG) is required (set in additional assets).
- Banner assets containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
Creating Rich Media Banner
In order to create a Rich Media ad, navigate to the Banners page, then click the Create button and select Rich Media Ad option from the drop-down menu.
Creating Initial stage Banner
- First, create the Initial stage banner, e.g. IAB Pushdown, in Rich media section. In the *Initial Settings* step, name your banner, select Category as “IAB Branding” and Format as “IAB Pushdown (Single file)”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML_IAB Pushdown_(single_file). Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
NOTE: Additional assets should be assigned by default order:
Click the Next button.
Adjust the Settings:
When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
- Video files ( MP4/WEBM/OGV formats) should be assigned as first assets;
- Video poster goes below video files.
Creating Synchronized Banner
- Finally, create a Synchronized Ad which will be the Synchronized Takeover Ad. When in the Banners page (1), click the Create button and select the Synchronized Ad option from the drop-down menu (2).
- When a new page opens, you have to select previously created Standard Leaderboard banner.
Do not forget to name the banner by adding the Description.
- Secondly, you have to select the Wallpapper for the Synchronized banner.
- When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
In order to deliver HTML5 banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing HTML5 banners in Adform Test and Support Center: http://test.adform.com/testpage/banner-specifications/
CUSTOM SCRIPT URL:
|Desktop browser version
|Internet Explorer 10 & 11
|Firefox (newest version)
|Chrome (newest version)
|Safari (newest version)