Table of Contents
This is a very easy to use Synchronized template.
Format consists of standard leaderboard and standard skyscraper. The Banners accommodate a link to the predefined landing page.
he following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- An HTML5 File for Standard Leaderboard Banner.
- An HTML5 File for Standard Skyscraper Banner.
- In case the browser is very old and doesn't support HTML5, the backup images (PNG/JPEG) is required (set in additional assets).
- Banner assets containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
NOTE: In order to use Adform components for HTML, it is necessary to define global preloadQueue array, where you push all the wanted components to preload before script execution and to load Adform.DHTML.js
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
Creating Rich Media Banner
In order to create a Rich Media ad, navigate to the Banners page, then click the Create button and select Rich Media Ad option from the drop-down menu.
Creating Standard Leaderboard and Skyscraper Banners
- In the Initial Settings step, name your banner, select Category as “Dsiplay” and Format as “Standard”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML_Standard. Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
- Click the Next button.
- Adjust the Settings:
- When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
Creating Synchronized Banner
- Finally, create a Synchronized Ad which will contain both banners. When in the Banners page (1), click the Create button and select the Synchronized Ad option from the drop-down menu (2).
- When a new page opens, you have to select previously created Standard Leader-board and 3D Box Banners.
Do not forget to name the banner by adding the Description.
- Please check "Position" - Right/Top and "Float from" - select first synchronized banner member. When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
In order to deliver HTML5 banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing HTML5 banners in Adform Test and Support Center: http://creative.adform.com/support
|Desktop browser version
|Internet Explorer 9
|Internet Explorer 10 & 11
|Firefox (newest version)
|Chrome (newest version)
|Safari (newest version)