Table of Contents
The format consists of the video assets, which are being passed through VAST URL in to the publisher's video player.
The In-Stream format empowers advertisers to place ads in video content that is streamed online. Video ad is delivered as pre/mid/post-roll in-stream ad, depending on the publisher's setup. The ad lasts for the intended number of seconds and once it finishes, the video content is played. The ad accommodates a link to the predefined landing page.
- Video player needs a MP4/WEBM format video:
- .mp4 video in HD resolution (1280x720, recommended bitrate 700 kbps, codec H264+ audio AAC).
- .webm video in HD resolution (1280x720, codec VP9 + audio Opus)
- We also recommend to add these backup creatives:
- .mp4 video in SD resolution (640x360, codec H264 + audio AAC).
- .webm video in SD resolution (640x360, codec VP9 + audio Opus)
- Landing page URL opens in a new window.
- Audio starts automatically. Paused together with video.
- Maximum volume level must be reasonable and user friendly.
- Starts automatically.
- Video duration: 30 seconds max. Replay allowed with user initiation.
Creating In-Stream Banner
In order to create an In-Stream ad, navigate to the Banners page, then click the Create button and select In-Stream Ad option from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Linear Creatives" step, name your banner and select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- In the same step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose your video assets. Make sure you select all required video formats. Use video converter for video conversion.
- Check "Scalable" and "Maintain Aspect Ratio" options.
- When done, click the Submit button.
For any questions please contact [email protected]