Double Open Door
Table of Contents
This is a highly customizable and very easy to use animated Double Open Door template for Desktop non responsive sites.
A user opens the webpage and sees floating stage displaying a centered ad stage with video. On the left and right sides of the ad stage, screenshots of webpages accommodating links to the predefined landing pages are displayed. The user can choose either to go back to the initial page or to continue to the landing page. The floating stage is visible until the user clicks to go back to the initial page or the landing page.
The following items are to be delivered by a creative agency:
- Two 1103x1021 screenshots of the webpage for the Floating Stage Banner (PNG/JPEG).
- Video player needs a MP4/WEBM format videos 636x264.
- A poster for the video, if there will be a video wall (the wall will be black before playing the video if no poster will be provided).
- Banner assets containing manifest.json file and HTML file zipped together with images, scripts and other material.
NOTE: manifest.json file and HTML file should be in the root directory of the .zip file.
NOTE: In order to use Adform components for HTML, it is necessary to define global preloadQueue array, where you push all the wanted components to preload before script execution and to load Adform.DHTML.js
INFO: Please refer to the Video Player component for more detailed information on component setup and behavior.
- Manifest.json file should define the ad dimensions and the HTML file which is used as a banner source.
- HTML file should include Adform HTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
- Available on user initiation only (click). Off by default.
- Maximum volume level must be reasonable and user friendly.
- “Volume Control” button is required.
- Available on user initiation only.
- Video duration: 30 seconds max. Replay allowed with user initiation.
- “Close” button is required.
- In the *Initial Settings* step, name your banner, select Category as “Takeover” and Format as “Double Open Door”. Select a Banner Batch from the drop-down menu.
- When it's done, click the Next button.
- In the next step, you are asked to select or upload assets. If you have previously uploaded the assets to the system, click the Select button and choose Banner source, i.e. select HTML File named HTML_Double Open Door. Make sure that the clickTAG is present.
NOTE: Additional assets should be assigned by default order:
Click the Next button.
Adjust the Settings:
When done, click the Save button in order to see the preview. If everything is fine, click the Submit button.
- Video files (MP4/WEBM formats) go as first additional assets;
- Video poster should be assigned below video files.
In order to deliver HTML5 banners fully compliant with the specs, follow the instructions on Producing HTML5 banners in Adform Test and Support Center: http://creative.adform.com/support
|Desktop browser version
|Internet Explorer 9 (and bellow)
|Internet Explorer 10 & 11
|Firefox (newest version)
|Chrome (newest version)
|Safari (newest version)